Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||MY GM APPLICATION||

Go down

||MY GM APPLICATION|| Empty ||MY GM APPLICATION||

Post by KyzerJin Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:27 pm

• Name:Billy Radam
  • Age And Gender:Male,20
  • IGN ( In Game Name ):Miracle
  • Almost 2 and a half years .I've played Dif. servers ( Almost All ),3 Months GM Developer at Magma Flyff But Sadly had to leave due to Lack of Attention On The Server and Very Rude Team, And i have my very own experience on developing a server playing along with my friends, Currently i'm a Forum Moderator at RaGEZONE and My Focal Point is Flyff Section..
  • GMT +8,Philippines, Since I'm a College Student i cant be online 24/7 So Prob. 5 PM To 2 Am.
  • My Birthday Is Jan 28, I Love playing with my pet Dog Named Suzy And  I'm a College Student.
  • Yes Because i believe in a saying that "Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved." Surprised Surprised

• Sometimes No/Sometimes Yes Cool

• If i will be chosen as a GM I want this server to become a Friendly Community, And i want to Achieve a Highly Class Server To Raise This Server's Population.
  • I Can Give a lot of Suggestions Since i have an experience on how Highly Class Server's Being Develop.

-Sabi Nila Walang Forever Pero try mo pumunta sa Edsa dun mo makikita ang tunay na Porever.. cheers  lol!

KyzerJin

Back to top Go down