Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im applying as a GM or Forum moderator that can suite and qualified any position vacantcess

Go down

im applying as a GM or Forum moderator that can suite and qualified any position vacantcess Empty im applying as a GM or Forum moderator that can suite and qualified any position vacantcess

Post by iD0L Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:43 pm

1. Full name.
Farhan John M. Manta

2. Age and gender.

23 male

3. You’re in-game name.

iD0L/Softforth

4. How long you have been playing this server for and if you have played any other server or game. Any GM experience before etc.

I'd start playing on this server almost 1 month(s) plus

- I have a GM or Game Master experience in RO or Ragnarok Online which is a MMORPG too. 
•ZileRO – I was a former GM (GM:99) in this server and my job is to conduct scheduled EVENTS,- Like summoning 1 boss monster in 1 location for the players, I was also the Head of the Investigative Team which was formed after a hack from an external subject / digital hacker was detected and did a some damage on the server, We are formed in two divisions the first one are the DPT – Digital Protection Team and the second one is SDT –Sharp Detection Team. I was one of the SDT’s – this was my other role aside from being a GM, I also do investigations in-game for immediate detection and our DPT team can apply immediate protection 
In Flyff I was just gaining experience in the game, making myself familiar in all aspects of it ,even to people, in mingling, in talking to them, I’ve experienced a lot, and I’ve learned how to handle them in time. Right now, I can say that I am a well-experienced, competitive and at the same time professional Flyff gamer

5. What is your time zone + country & how often can you be online?

•Timezone: GMT+8 Philippines time will on MONDAY-FRIDAY  8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Cause i'm working in DENR a Government Agency
on SATURDAY-SUNDAY 40-42 hours online or less 

6. Tell us something about yourself.

a good and a loyal gamer/player a trusted person if i put into my applied position
here are different scenarios that I can relate to this and I’d like to share it with you:
Here are possible factors that may affect the in-game situation which is the one I’d like to consider for this question. This would describe my behavior and actions so as my previous experiences in dealing with these specific scenarios and for me to be a part of GodsFlyff staff

7. Are you good in working in a team and keeping us informed?

-I’d like to be part of the staff because I have known that GodsFlyff is needing an active GM to promote the server and listen/help people in-game regarding their queries/questions and also in maintaining the player’s motivation through conducting Guild Seiges and approved events ( I said approved coz it’s a protocol for every GM to discuss every event with Administrators,Developers and Co-GM’s for approval)

8. Can you be strict in doing your job?

Yes as a part of a GM being strict is the most important.

9. What is your reason to be a gm on this server?

Furthermore as a GM and as a gamer, I’d like to be in an environment and a community that shares stories with a smile on their faces and that’s what my goal is. To put a smile on every gamer’s face, And also for players, don’t forget to balance your gaming and responsibilities in real life. In that way you could help yourself mature and be a good citizen in the future.

10. What can you give to this server and any more information about you.

- i want to help the game grow with a bunched of a players .
in game problem i really like checking IP of all players in game cause we cant avoid that ther's some hacker maybe appeared in game .For me there are two types of hacker. First -The one who is physically hacking an account and Second- the one who is a digital hacker. For the first one I would categorize first who is the hacker and who was hacked, depending on the report, then get the evidence ( it could be Screenshots, or physical witness that can prove the act), do proper investigation to implement the rules appropriately and fairly – this would not be a 100% guarantee in closing the case with positive results since there are factors that would interfere in every case. Case I will deal in every case with justice to whom it would deserve to be and finally the judgement to make the decision final. For the Second type- In this situation I would report immediately to the administrators and the owner if there’s something unusual that is happening in-game of a possible presence of a hacker that could be prevented through immediate action and real time reports.

iD0L
iD0L

Back to top Go down