A few suggestions from a new player

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few suggestions from a new player

Post by Froop on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Froop and I'm new to this server. As a new player on a new server, I think it would be a good idea to give some suggestions/feedback to help you improve!

Website

• Remove the audio from the website. Each time I click a new link, the music starts playing. It's very very annoying. The music will probably turn a lot of people away from the website. As a new server, that's exactly not what you want to do. If I want to listen to music, I will turn on some myself. 
  • Fix some grammar and formatting. I know the staff's native language might not be English (it's not mine either), so it might be a tad harder to use correct grammar. I think it would be wise to fix some of the current grammar on the website though, as it is quite weak. Especially on the 'Chat' page (I'm not allowed to post links yet). The chatbox is not at all necessary on the website, because there are not even enough people to use it yet. If you feel like a chatbox would be necessary, it can be implemented into the forum. I don't really understand why the F.A.Q. is on the same page though.. Plus: one question is not worthy of being a F.A.Q. If the F.A.Q. has to stay, please make better use of it. This should definitely be formatted better, it looks like crap right now to be honest: Maybe it should be changed into this: 
    QuestionsAnswer
    Having a problem logging in?Try deleting these files: bon.res/bon1.res/bon2.res/Neuz.exe. After removing them, try to re-patch. This should solve your problem.
    I'm not sure if this is possible code-wise, but I think it should atleast be changed a bit.
  • The voting links don't work. This might just be a problem for me, but when I click on one of the vote links on the left side, nothing happens. For a new server, generating votes is very important to get new members.

That was what I found out so far for the website. The overall look of the website is awesome though, and I really like the ticket system. So we're definitely on the right track!

In-game

• When extracting with the 7Zip file, it doesn't create it's own folder. This is pretty annoying, as usually there will be a 'GodsFlyff' folder created with all the files in it. If you want to extract the files onto your desktop, your whole desktop will be full of files. A bit annoying.

Thank you for reading and please share your thoughts on my suggestions!
Froop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few suggestions from a new player

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:42 pm

i Agree on everything although im not sure if bon's going to remove the music but i will make sure to tell this to him cause its very important thank your for your Suggestion

i hope you enjoy playing on this server if you have more suggestions/Reports please let us know by posting here in our forums

thanks again..

Back to top Go down

Post by Froop on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:29 pm

IamZel wrote:i Agree on everything although im not sure if bon's going to remove the music but i will make sure to tell this to him cause its very important thank your for your Suggestion

i hope you enjoy playing on this server if you have more suggestions/Reports please let us know by posting here in our forums

thanks again..

Thank you for reading this! I will try to keep this topic updated Smile
I'm really loving the server so far!
Froop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top