Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Require For GM

2 posters

Go down

Require For GM Empty Require For GM

Post by stronghero1230 Mon May 25, 2015 5:57 am

name: Mevie M Pailden
in-game name SoSad
age 20
country Philippines 
time availability to play: 2Pm-12AM To 12AM-7AM
languages spoken and level: English(Veteran) Tagalog(Veteran) Bisaya(Veteran)
how long playing official/pserver flyff: for about 4 years since i was 11 yrs old Require For GM Icon_smile
reason why applying for certain position(gm,moderator,etc): because i always hear complaints from the players, and i think this server has the potential to expand and be an exciting server for all the people/players
additional information (optional): I am a patient Not hot headed person, but i can get along socially and i can adjust to anything Require For GM Icon_smile
Known Events: FastHands, RunAndSit, QnA, HnS,And many much more i am planning to do more Require For GM Icon_smile
Experience in Handling flyff: For Flyforhero 2 years and then Insanity for 1 year a total of 3 years managing Flyff Require For GM Icon_smile

Last edited by stronghero1230 on Mon May 25, 2015 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong PLayer..)

stronghero1230

Back to top Go down

Require For GM Empty Re: Require For GM

Post by DarkCloud Mon May 25, 2015 9:26 am

Um isn't this a copy of Harmonics' application? o.O or are you the same person?

DarkCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by stronghero1230 Mon May 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Nope im not Harmonics...Thats my Own Application
I didint Copy Hes Application...

stronghero1230

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCloud Mon May 25, 2015 9:17 pm

stronghero1230 wrote:name: Mevie M Pailden
in-game name SoSad
age 20
country Philippines 
time availability to play: 2Pm-12AM To 12AM-7AM
languages spoken and level: English(Veteran) Tagalog(Veteran) Bisaya(Veteran)
how long playing official/pserver flyff: for about 4 years since i was 11 yrs old Require For GM Icon_smile
reason why applying for certain position(gm,moderator,etc): because i always hear complaints from the players, and i think this server has the potential to expand and be an exciting server for all the people/players
additional information (optional): I am a patient Not hot headed person, but i can get along socially and i can adjust to anything Require For GM Icon_smile
Known Events: FastHands, RunAndSit, QnA, HnS,And many much more i am planning to do more Require For GM Icon_smile
Experience in Handling flyff: For Flyforhero 2 years and then Insanity for 1 year a total of 3 years managing Flyff Require For GM Icon_smile

DanGabica wrote:I've used harsheys application form

name: Dan Gabriel A. Gabica
in-game name Harmonics
age 15
country Philippines 
time availability to play: 12PM-3PM Then 4pm-9PM
languages spoken and level: English(Veteran) Tagalog(Veteran) Bisaya(Veteran) Waray(Beginner)
how long playing official/pserver flyff: for about 4 years since i was 11 yrs old Smile
additional information (optional): I am a patient but sometimes hot headed person, but i can get along socially and i can adjust to anything Smile
Known Events: FastHands, Jumble, QnA, HnS, And many much more i am planning to do more Smile
Experience in Handling flyff: For Extacy flyff 2 years and Alfheim 1 year then TyRantFlyff for 1 year a total of 4 years managing Flyff Smile 

then kindly explain the how long playing official/pserver flyff, also the reason why applying for certain position, and additional information? you said you are 20 years old yet you said you played for 4 years since you were 11 years old? If I'm not mistaken you are pertaining that you've been playing flyff since you're 11 so why only 4 years? Uh-uh? Copied it Smile I have proof here, so you're busted.

DarkCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by stronghero1230 Mon May 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Ok ill Explain I played FLyff PH 11 years Old 
And Ill Manage Private Server Flyforhero 2years And Insanity 1year
SO Im played FLyff Im Grade 5

stronghero1230

Back to top Go down

Post by stronghero1230 Mon May 25, 2015 9:35 pm

If you DOnt believe me Ok..

stronghero1230

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCloud Mon May 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Lol what? I don't care about when you played flyff, I'm concerned about you copying Harmonics' application, even if it is not the whole part of it. Copying is copying dude, be original, it doesn't even hurt you if you became original.

DarkCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by stronghero1230 Mon May 25, 2015 9:51 pm

OK...

stronghero1230

Back to top Go down

Post by stronghero1230 Mon May 25, 2015 10:00 pm

You want Original Just wait...

stronghero1230

Back to top Go down